WHO? 誰? QUI?
The Chinoiseries are a foodie couple from France and Singapore who love cooking up a storm, hosting, noshing and drinking good wine and rum with friends at their humble East meet West inspired home.
It started with the Mr. who used to work in the fine food industry and had access to all the wonderful ingredients imported from Europe. Mr & Mrs loved testing and creating dishes with these fresh and unique ingredients at home that their little Mademoiselles grew up with non conventional food and have become gourmands like them.
The Chinoiseries enjoyed introducing European influenced dishes that they’ve perfected, with their friends (in their context are Wow-ed) and repeatedly proposed them to spread the joy and open it up.
Food brings people together!
WHAT? 什麼? QUOI?
THE DINING TABLE
The Chinoiseries is 6 course Tasting Menu is priced at S$168 per pax and is available from Thursdays to Saturdays from 7pm-10pm.
To keep things cosy, the -Course Tasting Menu is available for a minimum of 5 or a maximum of 12 people per booking. The Chinoiseries serve a seasonally-informed mixture of cold and hot, vegetarian and omnivorous dishes, using fresh, premium ingredients.
You can see the ingredients they will be using on their Instagram or Facebook pages, or check out their Menu and reserve your place by sending an enquiry to email@example.com /WhatsApp: 9272 7180 or click below to book your table.
THE 6-COURSE MENU
Enjoy a delectable meal cooked by The Chinoiseries, a self-taught couple who love experimenting unique combinations with flavours and have fun dabbling in new culinary styles.
They have hosted countless dinners with friends, colleagues and family and have put together their best and favourites, all jazzed up for The Chinoiseries.
The tasting menu consists of five courses of Mr. and Mrs.' choice of seasonally available premium produce. Some ingredients of dishes that The Chinoiseries have used include Oscietra Caviar, Morels, Foie Gras, Bottarga, Truffles, Monkfish, Sea Urchin, Black Angus Beef, Dorper Lamb, Quails and Iberian Pork.
You can let them know beforehand should you have any dietary restrictions. They will try their best to accommodate.
For festive periods like Christmas or New Year, or Celebrations, a 3-Course Foie Gras, Fruits de Mer & Fromage Menu for 10 to 12 pax can be available upon request.
For more details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.”
Giada De Laurentiis
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
“People who like
to eat are always
the best people”
1. The Chinoiseries 6 course Tasting Menu is priced at S$168 per pax and is available from Wednesday to Saturdays from 7pm-10pm. Bookings are for a minimum of 5 people and to be made min. 1 weeks in advance. Please WhatsApp: 9272 7180 should you have a party of above 12 or below 5, or require a customised menu.
2. A deposit of SG$300 is required within 24hrs of booking. The balance is payable on the day of the dinner via Paynow, PayLah or Bank Transfer. Deposits are non refundable.
3. Once confirmed, reservations cannot be cancelled within 2 weeks of the booking.
4. There will be a waiting staff (Mr & Mrs’ mademoiselle), so feel free to tip if you've enjoyed the service.
5. There is a very friendly English bulldog in the house. If anyone in the party is afraid of dogs, please let The Mr. or The Mrs. know in advance.
6. WINE: in order to serve you better and make the experience complete, we work with local wine purveyors who are able to offer a wide range of quality wines from France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. All the wines are at retail prices. We hope you will support us by letting us propose a wine selection to pair with our menu. Do check out our wine list here. Please note that you are free to BYOB without corkage.
7. Please arrive at 7pm. Dinner starts at 730pm and ends at 10pm.
8. Come with an empty stomach and pace yourself for the feast!
WhatsApp: +65 9272 7180